I was tagged by Jess. This hasn’t happened to me before, so I hope I get it right. Apparently I have to share seven things about myself…scarey, and then tag seven others…less scarey. I like this idea. Jess is my only regular viewer and commenter and it’s always a joy to hear from her. So here goes!
1. I live in Melbourne, moved here four years ago and it really is the most livable city in the world. I haven’t been to all the others and I should think people are living pretty well there too, but it’s very cool here.
2. I taught English in Eritrea (another very cool place) for a year after finishing uni.
3. I chew the skin around my nails. (oh god, it’s got to get more interesting than this)
4. I love listening to Don McClain, Paul Simon, ABBA and The Carpenters because they remind me of my mother (although I don’t really need to be reminded of her because she lives just down the road) and my childhood and dancing with my wonderful sisters.
5. I had an idylic childhood in Devon.
6. I am a runner…. currently 10km every weekend
7. I drink too much coffee ( sorry, ran out of things to say and the kids need their breakfast)
Check these wonderful people out.